Ministering to children starting with the earliest ages gives them the tools necessary to become mature Christians. As we continually connect kids to Christ through the body of believers at SPC, we begin to see children grow through our ministry. Children involved in the Children’s Ministry of SPC feel valued and loved by their teachers, leaders and peers. In this environment, they can feel a natural connection to the church as a whole, where they know they will be loved and accepted.
Our commitment to you and your children is to:
- Provide a safe, Christ-centered environment your child will love.
- Teach biblical truths and nurture children in how these truths can apply to their everyday life via interactive learning.
- Teach children to have an active worship and prayer life.
- Encourage children to build relationships with other children, caring Christian adults and their church.
- Provide opportunities for each child to choose to follow Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- Equip them for sharing their Christian faith and for their mission to the world.
9:30 – Full care and programming for infants through 5th grade
11:00 – Full care and programming for infants through 5th grade*
*At 11:00, 1st through 5th graders will experience a new kind of Sunday school called the Workshop Rotation Model where kids will experience Bible truths through a very interactive and hands-on approach. Starting in September, children will begin to experience a "Year of Covenant" as we lead them through a different Bible story every month.